Impact Upgrade offers a wide variety of software engineering services. Our experiences and backgrounds allow us to provide expertise in most software, web, database, mobile, and integration arenas. If it involves bits and bytes, it’s fair game.
However, one important point to note: Impact Upgrade is not a generalized consultancy or outsourcing shop! Our sole focus is on nonprofits. Software engineering engagements typically stem from 1) partnering with organizations long-term, 2) connecting the dots and building strategy, then 3) executing large-scale, ambitious, lofty, seemingly insurmountable, ambiguous goals.
That being said, we do have several areas of particular mastery, based on passions and past focuses. If it’s in the below list, we’re all over it.
Interested? We’d love to chat.
- Enterprise-level software engineering
- Open source software
- Anything middleware
- Systems integration
- SMS, MMS, WhatsApp, Messenger, LINE
- Data pipelines and translation
- Web applications
- Mobile applications
- Database design
- Mapping and GIS
- Performance, scaling, and optimization
- Hibernate ORM, JPA, jOOQ
- Apache Camel (& Enterprise Integration Patterns in general)
- Spring frameworks
- Messaging (especially Apache ActiveMQ or JMS in general)
- Microservices and Service Oriented Architectures (SOA)
- Docker, Kubernetes, OpenShift, Vagrant
- OSGi (especially Apache Karaf/Felix)
- Web services, GraphQL, REST, SOAP
- Unit & integration testing
- OASIS S-RAMP (ok, this is a random one…)