Meet Donation Spring
Impact Upgrade's mission is to simplify nonprofit operations. Although simple is hard, we're obsessed with getting you back to your mission and expanding your reach. Donation Spring is no exception.
Organizations can spend tens of thousands of dollars to build custom, professional donation forms. Our fundraising platform was born out of our consulting services, using the same approaches, technology, and security that we provide our partners.
Embed Donation Spring directly into your existing website! Rather than sending visitors to external platforms, Donation Spring keeps donors on your website longer, resulting in a deeper experience and increased funding. Donation Spring can also be embedded using a button and popup. Click Try Me, below, to see this in action!
Simplify your donations. Grow your impact.
Security & Anti-Fraud
Security and anti-fraud protection come first. Our top priority is safeguarding your organization, supporters and data.
FREE for Nonprofits
There are no costs or hidden fees for the platform! Donors are instead given the option to cover costs, keeping Donation Spring free forever.
Easy to Use
Donors will experience a simple, mobile-first process.
Organizations normally spend tens of thousands of dollars to build custom, professional donation forms with built in security and best practices.
Donation Spring is highly configurable with many options and can be customized and installed on a page, with no need for technical staff.
Security & Anti-Fraud
Security and anti-fraud protection come first. Our top priority is safeguarding your organization, supporters and data. We integrate with an industry-leading payment processor (Stripe.com) that ensures every donation goes directly to your checking account shortly after it is received.
It all boils down to our promise to help you fundraise with integrity, success and incredible peace of mind.
Customizable To Your Needs
In minutes, a Donation Spring form can be created and installed on a page, with no need for technical staff -- literally copy and paste. The widget is highly configurable with many options, but the defaults are also a great starting point.
in your mission!
We do too!
Call us your tech team or your biggest fans! Just know we see ourselves as partners in your mission, working tirelessly behind the scenes to help bring your dreams to life because the work you do is simply extraordinary.
We aren't just a platform to promote your effort. We're a team of people committed to generosity, goodness and big-world thinking. And we're excited to learn more about you and the work you're doing.
Simplify Your Donations
In 3 Easy Steps!
Set up your
Easily install on
Want help? We can do it ALL for you -- for FREE.
Reach out at any time: [email protected]
With Donation Spring, there are no hidden fees, so you never have to worry about paying extra to set up or maintain your fundraising project.
appr. 2.2% + $0.30
When you tell Stripe.com (our payment processor) that you're a 501(c)3 nonprofit, you'll pay just 2.2% + $0.30 (a little higher for AMEX) for each donation you receive.
Low or FREE
Donors are given the option to cover your processing costs, and most say "Yes!" But when they choose not to, you'll pay one of the lowest fees in the industry.
How can this be free?
Donors are given the option to add an extra 5% to their gift. And most choose to do so! 3% goes directly to you to cover the Stripe processing fee, while 2% is retained by Donation Spring to help us keep it free forever.
- Crowdfunding projects, designated funds, events and general gifts.
- Recurring giving or one-time donations.
- A highly-configurable "widget" approach. Installation limited to a literal "copy and paste".
- Using Nonprofit Nucleus, integrate Donation Spring with your existing CRM, marketing platforms, and accounting tools. Also gain access to helpful reporting and reconciliation tools.
- Avoids wheel-reinventing. Fundraising platforms often try to do everything -- and do it poorly. Donation Spring focuses on knocking online donations out of the park, and nothing else.
- No direct cost for organizations! Instead, donors cover fees with an optional add-5% checkbox: 3% goes directly to the organization to cover Stripe's processing fee, and 2% is retained by Donation Spring.
- Over 135 supported currencies.
- No 501(c)3/nonprofit requirement.
- Built on top of industry-leading payment processing.
- Fully PCI and GDPR/CCPA compliant. No data is stored internally.
- 24/7 support.